Louth LEADER Partnership
The Board of Louth LEADER Partnership invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following post.
Integration Development Coordinator (Fluency in English & Ukrainian)
Our Mission: Louth LEADER Partnership will promote, assist and engage in social development and enterprise development to facilitate rural and urban regeneration and community development designed to benefit and promote the welfare of local communities to deal with the causes and consequences of social and economic disadvantage or poverty. Louth LEADER Partnership CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
The Government of Ireland though the Department of Rural and Community Development have provided funding to Louth Local Community Development Committee to allocate additional funding to the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme. Louth LEADER Partnership deliver SICAP in the County under contract from Louth LCDC. We now wish to recruit for the following post
|Title||Integration Development Coordinator|
|Status||Specific Purpose Contract 1st September 2022 -31st December 2023|
|Reporting to||Social Inclusion Manager|
|Salary||€40,000 per annum|
|Hours||28 hours per week|
|Note||This post is not open to job share|
The Role: The Integration Development Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, design and delivery of programmes and initiatives targeting members of the Ukrainian community who have been displaced and are now resident in Co. Louth. The individual will have full programme and accounting responsibly for the programmes. They will work in partnership with the SICAP programme staff to support the delivery of initiatives.
The Person: The Integration Development Coordinator will with the Social Inclusion Manager and Senior Management Team and will have full responsibility for implementing a programme of activity. The candidate will have experience in project coordination and delivery, have an ability work with a range of stakeholders and hold excellent ICT, communication and report writing skills including financial reporting.
|Principal duties and responsibilities||Under the direction of the Social Inclusion Manager
· Work with the Social Inclusion and relevant Programme Managers in the design and delivery of programme based responses to support the needs of the Ukrainian community.
· Coordinate the Ukrainian programme response within Louth LEADER Partnership
· Coordinate the delivery of agreed wrap around services but not limited to:
o Summer programmes
o Grants to Local Community Groups
o Conversational English Classes
o Establishment of Community Hub(s)
o Production and Translation of Information into Ukrainian
o Tailored Individual Supports to Ukrainians to Assist these Individuals/Families Link to Services
o Site visits with residents
· Work in conjunction with the Local Authority, Agencies and Community organisations in developing a set of programme responses to the needs of the Ukrainian community in Co. Louth
· Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned in agreement with the Social Inclusion Manager
|Finance /Administrative Duties||· In conjunction with the Social Inclusion Manager, draw up programme budgets and monitor and control spending.
· Prepare financial and operational returns to the Social Inclusion Manager , Board and External Funders
· Update the IRIS client management system and all related project files.
· To conduct and contribute to the collection of data to monitor the impact of the Ukrainian programme of activity under the SICAP programme
· Compliance with data protection and GDPR standards
· Draft progress reports to funders as required
|Stakeholders/Networks Function||· Actively participate in any local or regional coordinating structures such as the Louth County Council Ukrainian Forum
· Chair the local network / forum of services – Follow up and Co-ordinate arising Actions and Needs Identified
· Work closely with organisations and agencies in the development of programmes and referrals where necessary
|Qualifications/Knowledge and Expertise: Ability to advocate for refugees from different perspective and excellent negotiation skills and an understanding of cultural differences|
|Skills and Attributes||· Candidates should hold a degree from a recognised third-level institution, preferably in a relevant discipline such as, project management, migrant studies, social science.|
|Qualifications & Experience||· Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
· Must be fluent in English & Ukrainian
· Candidates must have proven group work skills, facilitation experience and networking abilities.
· The successful candidate must continue to satisfy Citizenship Eligibility requirements (including any person holding an official letter confirming that they have been granted Temporary Protection in Ireland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive 2001/55/EC
|Competencies||· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English & Ukrainian
· Proficiency in the use of MS office applications, data base, online meeting platforms (ZOOM, MS Teams)
· Commitment to a human right based approach
· Must be self-motivated and work independently and have the ability to liaise on an interagency basis with other stakeholders in the area
· Accurate and methodological approach.
|Terms||· This post is offered on a weekly 28 hour basis. Continuance is subject to funding from our funders.
· Location of the post will be in Dundalk and Drogheda Louth LEADER Partnership, and the post holder will be required to attend meetings across our office network. We reserve the right to relocate to any of our offices with due notice.
· Access to a car and full driving licence is required.
· Annual Leave – 25days (pro rata)
|Application Process||· Applications must be made by way of the Application Form only
· Please return three copies of your completed application form including a detailed cover letter to Louth LEADER Partnership, Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk, County Louth, A91V2KF
· Closing date for receipt of applications Friday19th of August 2022 at 12.00 noon
· No late applications will be accepted
· Interviews will be held in Dundalk on 25th of August 2022
· You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing
· Louth LEADER Partnership CLG is an equal opportunities employer
Note to interested applicants:
- Louth LEADER Partnership use a competency base assessment system and a ranking and or short-listing exercise may be carried out on the basis of information supplied in your application form. The criteria for ranking and or short listing are based on the requirements of the post as outlined in the eligibility criteria and skills, competencies and/or knowledge section of this job specification. Therefore, it is very important that you think about your experience in light of those requirements.
- Failure to include information regarding these requirements may result in you not being called forward to the next stage of the selection process.