This programme is funded by:
The Local Employment Service Network is an Adult Career guidance service which provides one to one support to unemployed Job Seekers. As well as identifying employment opportunities, the service assists the Job Seeker to identify suitable training and education programmes, should they wish to retrain or up-skill. Services include:
- Adult Career Guidance – Advice on Education, Training and Career Options
- One to One Support
- Career Path Planning
- Referral to Labour Market programmes including Tús and CE
- Access to resources – internet, email, photocopying
- CV Typing Service
- Assistance with job applications and cover letters
- Interview Skills
The service is free to Job Seekers who are unemployed, both those who are on a Social Protection Payment and those not in receipt of any payment.
Louth LEADER Partnership operates the Local Employment Services in both Dundalk and Drogheda. The service is funded by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
Dundalk Local Employment Service Office: Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk, 042-9328897
Drogheda Local Employment Service Office: Mayoralty Street, Drogheda, 041-9844755
- CV Preparation
- Retraining in new job skills
- English language courses for non-nationals
Louth Local Employment Service.
Please contact Siobhan Rankin